The resumption of activities forces us to take extreme hygiene conditions in order to guarantee the health of our clients and the study staff.
2. PREVENTION MEASURES
Both the client and the studio mutually agree to follow the following rules:
- The capacity is limited to 10 people, leaving a minimum distance of 2m between people.
- Each person should bring their own mask. The studio can provide it for € 10.
- The studio will provide one pair of new disposable bootees per person.
- The studio will have hand sanitizing gels.
- The study will allow 24 hours between one client and the next one.
- Before entering, the study will take the temperature of each person with a front thermometer.
- The studio is ventilated. Although audio recording that require all windows closed.
- The studio will provide cleaning materials in the bathroom so each person can use them.
Depending on the nature of the session, other rules can be added if the client or the study deems it necessary.
All the security regulations are mandatory. Any breach of the rules by the client, may lead to the temporary suspension of the session until the anomaly is corrected. Similarly, the client has the right to demand that all of them be fulfilled by the studio.
We are sorry for the inconveniences that these measures may cause, but we consider that they are necessary for the health of all.