The resumption of activities forces us to take extreme hygiene conditions in order to guarantee the health of our clients and the study staff. To deal with the Covid-19 we have decided to follow and extend the basic safety standards that most studies follow.
2. PREVENTION MEASURES
Both the client and the studio mutually agree to follow the following rules:
- The capacity is limited to 10 people, leaving a minimum distance of 2m between people.
- Each person should use their own gloves and mask. The studio will have kits for € 20 in case of forgetfulness.
- The studio will provide one pair of new disposable bootees per person.
- The studio will have hand sanitizing gels with an automatic dispenser.
- The lighting material can only be manipulated by the studio staff.
- The study will allow 24 hours between one client and the next.
- The session will stop every 4h for cleaning. The client may stay in the VIP Loft during it.
- Only people from the list previously provided by the client will be able to access the study.
- Before entering, the study will take the temperature of each person with a front thermometer.
- The studio is ventilated and has recyclers and UVC lamps to kill germs, bacteria and viruses.
- The studio will provide cleaning materials in the bathroom so each person can use them.
Depending on the nature of the session, other rules can be added if the client or the study deems it necessary.
All the security regulations established above will be included in an agreement that both parties must sign prior to the session. Any breach of the rules by the client, may lead to the temporary suspension of the session until the anomaly is corrected. Similarly, the client has the right to demand that all of them be fulfilled by the studio.
We are sorry for the inconveniences that these measures may cause, but we consider that they are necessary for the health of all.